The Mater Hospital has essential safeguards in place to ensure the safety of our patients and staff, these safeguards include important changes to hospital visitation. The following restrictions are now in place (from 3 February 2021).
- Visiting Hours: 3-5pm and 6-8pm
- 2 visitors + siblings allowed
- Partners allowed at any time and are not included in visitor number
- General nursery is closed.
- Partners + one additional support person allowed in birthing suite.
- Postnatal classes have recommenced.
Partners must wear a mask, sign-in using the QR code each time they enter the hospital, complete the screening questionnaire and undergo a temperature check.