The Mater Hospital has essential safeguards in place to ensure the safety of our patients and staff, these safeguards include important changes to hospital visitation. The following restrictions are now in place (from 27 December 2020).
- Partners only
- Siblings allowed – between 3-7pm
- Strictly no other visitors until further notice – thank you for your understanding.
- Masks must be worn
- General nursery is closed.
- During labour women can have their partner only.
- Postnatal classes have been cancelled effective immediately.
Partners must wear a mask, sign-in using the QR code each time they enter the hospital, complete the screening questionnaire and undergo a temperature check.